SJC Is Here For You!
Our staff is working at home but all of our services are available by phone, email, video call, or online.
For assistance call (505) 326-3311.
万人水果777最新版本as the coronavirus continues to evolve, san juan college is taking a proactive approach to help ensure the safety of our students, employees and community. the college is working closely with local, state and national health care entities to closely monitor the situation and provide updates as they become available.
san juan college has extended the stay-at-home order for non-essential employees until further notice. this decision was made in support of public health and safety, as well as compliance with governor lujan grisham’s directive, which she announced in a press conference, wednesday, may 13.
万人水果777最新版本plans are currently underway for a virtual graduation ceremony. information will be provided once details are confirmed.
in addition, san juan college is on track to begin online classes for the summer session beginning may 26. the college will begin offering face-to-face classes, dependent upon further orders from the governor and recommendations and mandates regarding social distancing.
Kids Kollege, which was scheduled to begin June 22 is now canceled through the end of June. All registrations for these sessions will be fully refunded and families registered for these sessions are being notified through the Kids Kollege online registration system. Online options are begin explored, and once details are confirmed will be available at hnyn886.cn/kidskollege.
“our employees continue to work diligently to serve our students’ needs,” said dr. toni hopper pendergrass, president of san juan college. “i am proud of their dedication to our college and community.”
Advisors and staff are available by phone and online for students to register for summer and fall classes. Students needing additional assistance can call 505-326-3311 or contact the San Juan College Student Achievement Center at . They should also continue to check their San Juan College emails for information regarding their class structure, tutoring and other support services.
万人水果777最新版本the college encourages everyone to stay at home and continue to utilize precautionary and preventive measures to keep our community safe.
Resources for Students
- Financial Aid Information During COVID-19
- CARES Act Higher Education Emergency Relief Funding
- Information about SJC Departments and their services
- School of Energy Students - National Instruments online training courses free through April 30, 2020
- Mental Health and Coping during COVID-19
- Check out a new online experience during your study breaks
Resources for Employees
- Information about SJC Departments and their services
- Remote Work Checklist
- Remote Work Guidelines
- SJC Health Exigency
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Video Counseling
- EAP Managing Stress - My Stress Tools
- Work Status Decision Tree
- Coronavirus Article Collection for Teaching
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or ACT) - Employee Rights
- San Juan College FMLA Leave Expansion and Emergency Paid Sick Leave Policy (Coronavirus)
- Ley Familias Primero de Respuesta al Coronvirus (FFCRA o Ley) - Derechos Del Empleado
Technology Resources for Students
- Technology Resources Available
- FAQs for Students
- Free Local WiFi Locations
- Online Resources in Native Communities
- Internet and Cellular Providers offering free Wi-Fi hot spot access, special short-term Wi-Fi access rates, or other assistance, such as removing caps on cell phone data plans
Resources for the Community
Health-related questions regarding the coronavirus call 1-855-600-3453
Non-health related questions regarding the coronavirus call 1-833-551-0518
- Dial-A-Ride and Red Apple Transit service during COVID-19
- For additional regional information about Coronavirus/COVID-19, visit .
san juan college radio station ksje-fm is airing a special covid-19 community information program monday-thursday at 9am on the and and every evening at 5:06pm at 90.9fm and 103.3fm. through a special arrangement, knmi (vertical radio) will air this program on their station at 12 p.m. monday-thursday at 88.9 fm.
Office of the Governor and NM Department of Health Communications
Center for Disease Control and Prevention
San Juan College, the City of Farmington and San Juan County joined efforts to develop Public Service Announcements (PSAs) featuring community leaders to encourage and remind the community of ways to stay safe and healthy amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
SJC Coronavirus Communications
What SJC Events are Canceled
the college is following the new mexico governor’s recommendation and department's guidance to cancel or postpone events to prevent the potential spread of covid-19. to maintain social distancing protocols, the college has canceled events until further notice.
Some of these events may be rescheduled. For updates on individual events and refund information please visit the events page.
**RAVE is San Juan College's emergency alert system. When activated, RAVE will send you a text message if you have signed up for the system. RAVE will automatically send you a message to your San Juan College email as well. If you have not yet signed up for RAVE万人水果777最新版本, or need to update your information, please go to .
If you need help accessing any of these documents or video on this webpage in an accessible format please contact disability services at 505-566-3404 and leave a message. A staff member will return your phone call.