Small Business Development Center
The stimulus bill or Cares Act allocated funding for loans to small business who are in financial distress due to the coronavirus crises.
Small businesses must act quickly!
The Small Business Development Center at San Juan College provides a wealth of business services to new and existing businesses.
万人水果777最新版本services provided are:
- Individual and confidential business consultations at no charge
- Small business workshops
- Access to traditional and alternative lenders
- Market research assistance
- Referrals to other business assistance providers
- International trade – import and export
- World-class technical assistance partners: Sandia Labs, Los Alamos Labs and others
- The NMSBDC is an accredited member of the Association of Small Business Development Centers
- Assistance is provided to both new and existing businesses.
- Professional Business Counselors are available for assistance
to see san juan college sbdc workshop click on the filter button and choose sbdc at san juan college from the center drop-down list and click search.
the new mexico small business development center is partially funded under cooperative agreement no. 12-603001-z-0032-24 by the u.s. small business administration. the support given by the u.s. small business administration through such funding does not constitute an expressed or implied endorsement of the co-sponsor’s or participants’ opinions, findings, conclusions, recommendations, products, or services. all of the sba’s programs and services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. special arrangements for the handicapped will be made if requested in advance. contact the sbdc at (505) 566-3528 for more information.