Department of Public Safety
万人水果777最新版本to provide a safe and supportive learning environment for the san juan college community, embracing a community-oriented approach and utilizing communication, education, cooperation, and proactive practices.
Department Vision Statement
a culture where every college community member plays an active role in ensuring the safety and supportiveness of our learning environment.
Emergency Contact Information
Safety Tips of the Month
- Textbooks are valuable items and are critical for student success. Please do not leave textbooks unattended and always keep them in a safe place. If you leave your textbooks in your vehicle, ensure that they are not easily visible by either covering them with a jacket or placing them under a seat.
- Lost or missing items may be found at the Department of Public Safety Lost and Found. If you find something that is not yours, or you are missing something that is yours, either stop by the Department of Public Safety office in the East Classroom Complex near the Learning Commons Plaza, or call (505)566-3263. We are happy to help you.
- Call (505) 566-4444 for 24 hour on-call service. (Non-Emergency)
- Office Number: (505) 566-3263
- In case of an emergency call 911 first and then the Department of Public Safety emergency line at (505)566-3333, or simply 3333 from any campus phone.