Student Account Information
万人水果777最新版本all sjc students receive computer access to sjc’s computer network. your username and password are configured as follows:
Username: First Initial | Middle Initial | Last Name | Last two digits of your Social Security #
Password: The default password is “sjcp” then the last four digits of your SJC Student ID Number, unless you changed your password. Your password expires every 90 days.
Example万人水果777最新版本: John A. Smith with a SJC ID of 000123, and last 2 digits of SSN of 12 looks like:
please note passwords expire every 90 days. passwords must be 8 characters long. you cannot use the 5 most recent passwords you had for your sjc account.
provides current 万人水果777最新版本San Juan College students with easy access to a host of services that includes:
- Checking your SJC e-mail
- Accessing Canvas
- Viewing your class schedule
- Viewing your final grades
- Searching SJC’s course catalog
- Registering for classes
- Scheduling payments
- Updating your contact information
- Reading the latest campus news
To get the to MySJC Page by pressing the MySJC Button at the top of the San Juan College Website or by navigating your browser to:
Please use your entire email address when logging in.
SJC Student E-mail
your microsoft hosted e-mail system uses outlook web access (owa). this email system is san juan college’s official communication between students and sjc staff. please check your email regularly.
Outlook Web Mail –
Your email address is
Accessing your email
you can access your sjc student e-mail through the or by navigating to
For information on setting up your e-mail on your mobile device please click here.
Need MS Office?
Office 365 is Free (need Internet)
- Log into your SJC email:
Enter your SJC username & password
- Click the gear icon (upper right corner)
- Click Office 365 (towards bottom)
- Click Install status
- Click Install desktop applications link
- Click Install button
Connecting to SJC Students Network
万人水果777最新版本all students have access to connect to the sjc students network with their sjc login information.
- On your device, view the available networks and select SJC Students.
- A login page will appear when you open your browser. (This works best with Internet Explorer)
- Login with your student credentials.
- The device is now connected to SJC Students.
Connecting to SJC Guest Network
- On your laptop, view the available networks and select SJC Guest.
- An acceptable use policy will appear when you open your browser. (This works best with Internet Explorer).
- Read and Accept the Acceptable Use Policy.
- The device is now connected to SJC Guest.
General Canvas Information
canvas is the learning management system used by san juan college. sjc faculty use canvas to place handouts, enter grades, assign homework, post discussions, and communicate with students. check with your faculty member to see how they plan to use canvas.
you can access canvas by:
- Using the
- Navigating to
- Clicking on Canvas at the top of the San Juan College Web Site.
For Canvas help and information visit the Canvas Support Page
for technical support please follow the link to submit an .
Clearing Browser Cache
What is a Browser Cache?
- When you navigate to a website, your browser save pieces of information, such as images and files, within a cache so the web page may load faster the next time you visit that website.
Why do I need to clear my Browser Cache?
- In some cases, having stored data in a cache can cause loading problems for a page. For example, if a web editor makes a change on a website and your browser has information for that site stored, the browser will display the old files that it had stored rather than loading the new data. It is a good idea to clear your cache regularly to ensure you are viewing correct information on frequently visited sites and to avoid loading errors.
How do I clear my cache?
- All browsers have different method of clearing the cache.
NOTE: If you are having issues accessing the library databases off campus, please try to clear the cache in your browser and try to access them again.
Ellucian Mobile App
just in time for 2019 summer and fall registration, san juan college is happy to announce its partnership with ellucian mobile app to provide you an easier and more convenient way to access sjc—one that fits your busy schedule and gets you the information you need, when you need it.
With the Ellucian Mobile App you will be able to:
- Register for classes anytime, any where
- Register for wait-list classes
- Receive campus notifications, just as in the portal
- Access basic main campus building map locations
- Complete Payment Plan transactions
- Access library databases
- Access bookstore links
- Access Canvas
- See your grades
To download the Ellucian Mobile App:
- Go to your iPhone/iPad/Android App or Google Store
- Search for Ellucian GO
- Once it is finished installing, open the app and type San Juan College in the search bar
- Click on ‘San Juan College’ and the app will save SJC as your school of choice and take you to the mobile instance for our school
Guide to Self-Service User Profile
- Left-click the purple “MySJC” button near the upper-right corner of the window
- Type your username and password in the appropriate fields
- If your MySJC Portal student view immediately opens, skip to Step 8
- Hover your cursor over the word “Menu” in the purple bar near upper-left (below the “My” of “MySJC Portal”)
- Left-click “STUDENTS”
- Look for the purple bar labeled “Applications” near the upper-middle section of the portal page
- Left-click “Student Self-Service” under the purple “Applications” bar
Confirm Correct Information in User Profile
- Left-click the bottom button in the vertical gray bar on the left side of the window
- Left-click “User Profile”
- Verify the address listed under “Addresses” is correct
- IF the address listed is correct, left-click “Confirm” to the far-right, above the correct address
- Verify the email(s) listed under “Email Addresses” is/are correct
- IF the email address(es) listed are correct, left-click the “Confirm” button on the far-right side of the pale-blue field above the correct address(es)
To Add a Physical/Mailing Address
- Left-click the “+ Add New Address” button below “Addresses”
- IF the new address is outside of the United States or Canada, left-click the check the box near the upper-left corner of the “Enter Address Details” dialog
- Type the address information in the appropriate fields
- Left-click the blue “Add Address” in the lower-right corner of the “Enter Address Details” dialog
- Left-click the “Confirm” button on the far-right side of the pale-blue field above the new address
To Add an Email Address
- Left-click the “+ Add New Email” button below “Email Addresses”
- Type the email address in the “Email Address*” field
- Left-click the blue “Add Email” button in the lower-right corner of the “Enter Email Details” dialog
- Left-click the “Confirm” button on the far-right side of the pale-blue field above the new email address
To Add a Phone Number
- Left-click the “+ Add New Phone” button below “Phone Numbers”
- Type the number in the “Phone Number*” field
- Type the Extension, if applicable, in the “Extension” field
- Left-click the “Type” drop-down menu
- Left-click “Business” OR “Cell Phone” as appropriate to denote the type of number being provided (use “Cell Phone” for a home land-line)
- Left-click the blue “Add Phone” button in the lower-right corner of the “Enter Phone Details” dialog
- Left-click the “Confirm” button on the far-right side of the pale-blue field above the new phone number
How to download Office 365
Login to Office 365
1. Launch your preferred web browser (MS EDGE, MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome)
2. Browse to
3. Type your full San Juan College email address in the empty “Sign in” field
4. Left-click the blue “Next” button, OR press “Enter”
5. Left-click the option to use a “Work or school account created by your IT department”, if prompted
6. You will be redirected to
7. Type your password in the empty “Password:” field
8. Left-click the white “Sign in” button, OR press “Enter”
9. To protect your security, left-clic万人水果777最新版本k the gray “No” button
Download Installer File
1. Left-click the white “Install Office” button near upper-right (it will turn blue when you hover your cursor over it)
2. Left-click the top option for “Office 365 apps”
3. Left-click the “Save File” button (you may need to left-click the dialog box before the “Save File” button becomes available”)
4. Wait while the installer is downloaded
1. Browse to your “Downloads” folder
2. Double-left-click the “Setup.Def.en-us_O365ProPlusRetail….exe” executable file
3. Keep your computer turned on and connected to the internet while the apps are downloaded and installed
4. Left-click the white “Close” button at the bottom of the install dialog box
5. Office 365 Pro Plus is now installed on your computer
1. This office production software is intended to be downloaded and installed on PERSONAL COMPUTERS ONLY!
2. Please DO NOT install this software on a San Juan College-owned computer.
万人水果777最新版本3. If you need office production software installed on your San Juan College-issued computer,
Steps to download and install Google Chrome
万人水果777最新版本1. Open a browser
万人水果777最新版本2. go to this link:
3. click on download chrome
4. select accept and install
5. open the install file and run it
6. select run
7. the install will complete, and a shortcut will show up on your desktop.
San Juan College Technical Support:
for the fastest response, submit a help desk ticket with the button below. please include your name, student id number, username, and a good phone number or a non-sjc e-mail address to reach you at.
The San Juan College Help Desk Hotline is availible 24/7.
On-Site Help Desk Hours:
Monday – Friday
8:00AM – 5:00PM
Closed on Weekends and Holidays
the onsite help desk is located on the upper level of the itc (copper top) building above the testing center.
Technology Coaches are available in the SMART Lab