San Juan College Transcripts
official documents (transcripts, test scores, etc.) are required from all students. at this time most campuses are able to process official transcript requests; exceptions may be high schools. if high schools are unable to provide official transcripts, unofficial transcripts may be submitted now, but official transcripts will be required as soon as possible.
万人水果777最新版本official and unofficial transcripts are issued from the registration and records office for anyone who attended san juan college after the summer 1982 session. records for classes taken prior to that date should be requested from new mexico state university.
Official Transcript Request
please click the link above to complete your transcript order.
Transcript Costs for Online Orders:
- Electronic Delivery – $5
- In Person Pickup – $5
- Mail Delivery – $5 + $2.50 USPS Shipping
- Overnight Domestic Delivery – $5 + $25 FedEx Shipping (No PO Boxes)
- International Delivery – $5 + $5 USPS Shipping
- International Priority Delivery – $5 + $47.50 FedEx Shipping
electronic transcripts are typically delivered the same business day. pickup orders will be processed within 2 hours if placed before 2pm, monday – friday. if orders are placed after 2pm, transcripts will be available for pick up the next business day by 9am. mailed transcripts are typically processed the same business day but may be postmarked the next business day, dependent on your order time.
Please note: If you are ordering an official transcript to deliver to ONNSFA, you may order an eTranscript to be delivered via email to the agency required. Review agency contact information here:
In the case that you are unable to complete your request online, you may complete the Transcript Request Form, including payment information, and return to . Cost for manually processed mail or pickup orders is $10 and will be processed the same business day if order is received before 2pm. Electronic transcripts are not sent manually and need to be ordered online.
- If your financial obligations to San Juan College are not satisfied, your transcripts will be withheld.
- If your record is not complete, including missing transcripts or unverified information resulting in a hold, your transcripts will be withheld.
- Current semester grades are posted approximately 7 days after the last day of classes. Current semester degrees are posted approximately 6 weeks after the last day of class. Requests for outgoing transcripts will be processed immediately after grades or degrees are posted, in accordance with your order instructions.
- Students requesting transcripts to be picked up, those transcripts MUST be picked up within 30 days of the request or a new request must be submitted and new payment made. All transcripts NOT picked up within 30 days will be destroyed. You must show identification if you are picking up your records from the Enrollment Services Office.
Should you need assistance ordering your official transcripts online, please see the Transcript Order Instructions. You may also contact or (505) 566-3335 for additional assistance.
Unofficial Transcript Request
You may request an unofficial transcript by contacting 万人水果777最新版本 with the information listed below. Your request will be fulfilled via email. You may also submit a request in person at the Enrollment Services office on campus.
Required Verification Information:
- Legal name and any previous names, if applicable.
- Date of birth
- SJC Student ID or last 4 of SSN
please allow up to two business days for records processing.
Current students may also obtain an unofficial transcript via Self Service in .
- Select Transcript Requests
- Click Add New Request
- You will be taken to the Parchment login page
- If this is your first time create a username and password to login
- Request and pay for copies of your transcript
万人水果777最新版本official college transcripts from each college you have attended must be sent to:
Transcripts must be in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution in order to be considered official or sent directly to San Juan College through an e-transcript service. E-transcripts can be sent to
students who attended institutions outside of the u.s. must have their transcripts/credentials evaluated by an approved member. college or university transcripts must have a course-by-course evaluation completed. students are responsible for payment and providing all required documentation.